Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton 1v1 S****horpe

Sounds pretty much like our ref and our opposition today then :dunno:

Scoring when James Chambers was in agony :@

I think most refs were taking bribes today.

The Scunny #4 was giving it to our fans when their keeper was injured. In response we sang The Death March :D

:rolleyes::yawn:

Shocked you didn't get a win there, same sort of scenario as us really.

We had one decent shout for a penalty when their defender collapsed on top of Hume, seen them given. But apart from that the ref had a good game.

Blackpool blatantly timewasted but anyone would in that position and as for not putting the ball out, if we were in that sort of position and we put the ball out everyone would have moaned. You can't blame them really.

I agree the ref wasnt too bad today. Stone wall peno and a freekick in our favour that should have gone their way.

Steady start for charlton. You can't expect to walk this league mate. We have had a few years experience.

S****horpe are a hard working team, just ask ian baraclough.

We had one decent shout for a penalty when their defender collapsed on top of Hume, seen them given. But apart from that the ref had a good game.

Blackpool blatantly timewasted but anyone would in that position and as for not putting the ball out, if we were in that sort of position and we put the ball out everyone would have moaned. You can't blame them really.

I thought it was up to the ref to stop the game now and not the other team to kick the ball out? Therefore you cant blame blackpool! :dunno:

I thought it was up to the ref to stop the game now and not the other team to kick the ball out? Therefore you cant blame blackpool! :dunno:

yea true true, but sporting teams still do it, but i wouldnt be sayin this if we would of scored with one of their players down

that's only a rule in the Premiership isn't it? it's not a FIFA or a Football League rule I believe

teams are now advised to carry on play , the ref will stop the game in event of head injury or if he thinks its serious

thats what i belive anyway

teams are now advised to carry on play , the ref will stop the game in event of head injury or if he thinks its serious

That is correct.

if it wasn't for divers feigning injury we would of never got to this point.

You are right, it is at the referee's discression whether to stop or not, as Grayson said after the match Chambers could have easily just got up and started running again, you never know.

Archived