Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I put our chances at about 10% for the win and 25% for the draw. Just have very little faith And I don't even rate Forest
  2. We hoping for a draw here then?
  3. At the very least kick the **** out of them
  4. At least Villa no longer have the embarrassment of having Agbonlahor as their top PL goalscorer
  5. yeah you're right Damn I wish we'd have shown some attacking intent that day!
  6. Please beat them tomorrow Leicester
  7. I can remember Rodri saying the same when we beat them 4-1 (I think that was the score)
  8. The premier league is as dull as dishwater. Identical teams playing the same safety first brand of football. Add to that crap atmospheres and wank officiating Maybe the super league is the way forward after all
  9. And rightly so
  10. Hope you've got a hanky in your man bag Madders
  11. That scrawny little gimp cheering them on
  12. This is just like Barca v Inter
  13. at least they'll get their cup final next season
  14. Forgot how bad the championship is
  15. Come on Sun'land, beat the chaos!
  16. I think it was around the time Rodgers was being linked with Arsenal/Tottenham. Only vague links but I remember people on here scoffing at the mention of him
  17. @Spiritwalker @woznotwos Not a fan of that one I'm guessing?
  18. Which professional scouts are watching this guy and thinking he's anything other than abysmal? Apart from ours of course
  19. And they showed up the people they replaced...... Both did solid and necessary jobs at the time
  20. Same people turning up their noses to potential managers will be the same ones who thought we were too big for Eddie Howe years ago. We never learn
  21. Apparently Amorim is interested in taking a horse from the King Power stables in exchange. He was heard screaming "A horse, a horse. My Kingdon for a horse!"
  22. The guy is a leech
×
×
  • Create New...