Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Hate United but I hope they find a way to win this
  2. Ours struggle anyway so wouldn't make much difference
  3. Bloody hell yes. Class above what we have currently. No chance of him coming back though sadly
  4. I'm surprised United are persisting with that Zirkzee
  5. Save for the cameras that one
  6. Yet their fanbase is convinced there's some weird conspiracy against them. Edit: I know ours do too
  7. Can't stand Arsenal
  8. Spurs have played this like they just expect a goal to come
  9. It hasn't been an onslaught by any means has it. They've had their moments but Tamworth are well worth this
  10. This is hilarious. Spurs really are the gift that keeps on giving
  11. The draw was 22/1 before kick off
  12. They won't want extra time with a north London derby coming up on Wednesday
  13. Oh I don't doubt it for a second
  14. That's how
  15. That piece of skill
  16. Ah yeah I know what you mean. Just can't believe how much they're making a meal of this. Not even peppering the Tamworth goal
  17. Heard he likes his drink
  18. How ridiculous of a statement is that though?
  19. Because he's a fanny
  20. Expect Rudkin to lodge a £15m bid first thing in the morning
  21. They'll almost certainly still go on to win but they always find a way of embarrassing themselves. Have to question the faculties of anybody who thinks Maddison is captain material. A Tamworth win would be glorious
  22. In which case everything I've said about having a dodgy fire stick was purely tongue in cheek
  23. Maddison as your captain
  24. They couldn't could they?
  25. A proven goalscorer in the championship can be worth mega money. Just hope he keeps banging them in. Be nice if he was at a slightly higher end championship club
×
×
  • Create New...