-
Posts
45,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by foxfanazer
-
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
Hilarious if Bellingham gets banned for this -
So depending on how you vote you're either racist or woke? Is that about right? I don't fall into either of these brackets so I'll probably give it a swerve
-
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
Other than Luke Shaw isn't Joe Gomez the most natural left back? -
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
Careful, you'll bring him out in hives -
Has he actually gone? Hold no grudges towards him if so. Didn't seem desperate to abandon ship like some others. Don't see him being particularly successful at Chelsea but I don't see many players doing well there. Overall I'm not massively gutted to see him go but the circumstances are annoying
-
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
Maybe you're right. By all means if we do it against a Spain or France then so be it but that performance yesterday was rancid for the majority -
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
I meant internationally. I dunno maybe it's just me but I find it infantile. And I know that's something you could throw back at some of the criticism but these are meant to be elite sportsmen -
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
I just feel like it's a real lack of self awareness and they'd be much better served looking at themselves with the next game in mind. The criticism has been completely justified imo and scrambling a result late against Slovakia isn't really something to be lauded. -
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
Lost so much respect for Bellingham. If he seriously thinks turning up for a couple of minutes against Slovakia is sticking it to the fans then I'm afraid we've got another weak minded bottlejob on our hands -
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
The victim mentality of Southgate and the players really make me not give a shit whether we win or not. I can't believe they dare come out with some of the stuff they have after yesterday's farce -
England v Switzerland - Saturday 6 July
foxfanazer replied to Koke's topic in General Football and Sport
Can't wait to see the boys back in action -
Spain vs Georgia - Sunday 30th June, 8pm
foxfanazer replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Cheers Michael Owen -
Spain vs Georgia - Sunday 30th June, 8pm
foxfanazer replied to StanSP's topic in General Football and Sport
Only just checked the score. What is going on?!
