Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. There's no ****ing way!
  2. People accepted the utter shite Rodgers served up for 2 years so I'm sure we'll have seen worse
  3. Oh there will be mate
  4. CR70's missed some sitters as well Col
  5. He's magic you know Potter's the king not Enzo
  6. Never known anyone to repeatedly fail upwards
  7. Would like be to see these lot lose
  8. Thought he retired when he played against us
  9. Dunno but I'm hoping Mbappe's isn't the only broken nose we see this tournament
  10. Most of the fans are happy with it too. Standards are low
  11. Cooper would reaffirm my opinion that nobody at the club knows what they're doing
  12. Where did it all go so wrong? Take me back to 2015
  13. I wonder if Ashley Williams still thinks about Mahrez daily?
  14. I love games like these where you're really not expecting much from it and it over delivers
  15. I mean even when he was in crap form for us he was getting in the squad
  16. Georgia are playing some lovely stuff. Don't think much to the Turkey keeper
  17. Pulled a hamstring in his penis?
×
×
  • Create New...