Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Honestly just burn the whole thing down
  2. The idiots probably think a draws a good result today
  3. The lemmings are even celebrating us hitting the side netting now. Small wins I guess
  4. It's the urgency I love
  5. Vestergaard needs a change of career not boots
  6. Even Begovic who has 46 years of experience is at it
  7. I think we're years away from even starting to build back up. It's just a question of how far we'll drop until Top's satisfied with the damage he's done and ****s off
  8. **** off Thomas you useless *****. Can't even throw a ball onto the pitch now! Unbelievable
  9. The Leicester classic conceding just before half time incoming
  10. What a talentless bunch of frauds. Feel sorry for any club taking any of these lot
  11. That's garbage Abdul
  12. That's a disgraceful decision. Horrible little dwarf
  13. I hate us but even I think that's a penalty
  14. Neither deserve supporting
  15. Haha it really is that simple to you lot isn't it The formation
  16. People still think this is a managerial issue
  17. Yeah they're all as shit as each other
  18. Probably way before but that Bournemouth game still gives me nightmares. It started with Rodgers though for sure and we've just continually allowed the standards to drop until there are no longer any
  19. Actually looking forward to it being confirmed now. The "foxes never quit" brigade can stfu for a little while then
  20. And for anyone who might struggle to recognise him.....
  21. Coventry city 2 divisions above us next season. Get the **** out of this club you utter dregs
  22. I ****ing hate the jammy cvnts
  23. Surprised we never signed him
  24. Why didn't he shoot?! They're so lucky!
  25. Clayton's on fire. Takes out the big fish to beat MVG 6-2
×
×
  • Create New...