Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

VLC86

Member
  • Posts

    26,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by VLC86

  1. It’s not really it though is it? He is a good defender and very good on the ball. Obviously it’s going to be a huge issue against fast and intricate teams if we go up but anyone we are going to be able to afford is going to have a weakness.
  2. I’d been before and it was nice but this time most of the dishes were bland and they seamed to add a shit load of chilli to every dish on the table which was bizarre.
  3. Tamatanga last night, wasn’t hugely impressed which was a shame.
  4. Probably got a spare 90/92 White Bukta shirt going to be sold soon if any other collectors fancy it. Pretty rare, I had to pay a very silly price for mine but wouldn’t expect anyone to be quite as mental, but no daft offers please. Message me if interested.
  5. VLC86

    Youtube

    New favourite channel discovered, called I Shouidnt have survived. It’s a series about adventures that have gone wrong. First one I watched was a guy sailing from America to The Canaries and back and his boat sinks 500 miles off the canaries 😂 utterly mental.
  6. VLC86

    Houses

    Nice one, it’s a great city but yeah can imagine the commutes last season weren’t fun.
  7. VLC86

    Houses

    Nice one mate, you saying up in Manchester area?
  8. Looks like when your nan makes a new patchwork quilt, not for me. No inside info on these other than the club selected next seasons kits in the summer apparently.
  9. Had your dad’s insurance already paid out? When my Golf got stolen I had my cash within a week. Not shocked police in Enderby were shit, when mine was stolen someone was convicted of multiple thefts including one half a mile away half an hour after mine yet they didn’t put 2 and 2 together that it was clearly the same group.
  10. This is exactly what I meant though. I suspect we will offer him a worse contract than he gets elsewhere, whether that be his wage, relegation clause or length of contract.
  11. Recon we would be offering him that though? A decent signing on bonus and a fresh start elsewhere could be tempting.
  12. He did well at Southampton and was a car crash in a team where he was asked to play against his suitability’s. He’s an established Danish international with a good reputation on the continent, I think he will. Im not claiming he goes to Man City obviously but I suspect we will offer him a contract which will be bettered elsewhere and he leaves.
  13. This is why he leaves IMO. Will get a better offer elsewhere.
  14. I don’t think it always ends like that and you are missing out by not watching it.
  15. Add in “that fits the system well”.
  16. Off to the Black Horse for one of their nights as they tend to be good. Had an advert pop up for Garth Marengi at De Mont as well and was only £20 so booked that also.
  17. Absolutely this.
  18. Has anyone thought that this could be a really good negotiating tactic by Rudkin to save us money? Couldnt keep a straight face when writing this
  19. If our DOF wasn’t in Thailand it could have.
  20. Rudkins came back from Tops Wedding with an eighth of weed up his ring piece
  21. They aren’t ****ing idiots
  22. Recon we will have mince pies or something for the next home game?
  23. The irony here is that I recon he walks on a free of his own accord, with us wanting to offer him a new deal. I’ve been on the fence with what we should do with him but ultimately, for someone we wouldn’t pay a fee for, knows the place and fits very well into the system I think it makes sense to keep him from our POV but I suspect his contract becomes the issue and he walks.
  24. Amended for you
  25. John is getting tired of it.
×
×
  • Create New...