Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Subway Player's Cup? Sounds very underground to me
  2. According to the BBC: Attendance:1,706 I guess they couldn't "massage" the figures enough tonight?
  3. Judging by the scores, LCFC vs Stevenage should be humdinger, right? /s
  4. Yay - Blu-ray scored!
  5. That's a try - time for a conversion?
  6. Sounds like it, too (Why am I watching this? )
  7. Give me us our Precious!
  8. #StillShouldHaveBeenFuchs
  9. Definitely seems to be a big yo-yo spot in between the two leagues atm. Shame we suck so much we couldn't take advantage of it last season...
  10. They were a good 2nd team to support in the league, (until I had to start supporting Arsenal... (ᴮᵒᵒ))
  11. I think she's turned it off in exchange for the rugby now
  12. *hears a cry from the other room* Brighton just scored then? (I'm watching the cricket) EDIT: Another? Oh dear
  13. Aha - found it...
  14. I'm not seeing it on my NOWTV sports channel list...
  15. Dammit - just got back for being delayed while out shopping What did I miss?
×
×
  • Create New...