Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Yep - should have gone shopping
  2. Time to go do some shopping, I guess?
  3. DAMMMMMMMIIIIITTTT!!!
  4. I'm still not sure that's enough of an insult
  5. Oh no! Fatawu wth...
  6. YYESSS!!!! KDH :D:D:D:D:D
  7. But Derby isn't on the M69 /s
  8. I know Everton are building a new stadium, but I didn't know it was in Bangor
  9. I thought that's what Hollywood accounting was for? (I guess, this aint Hollywood? )
  10. 13? I hope we're unlucky for someone else, then
  11. I doubt my Dad would be interested in letting anyone stay over (He's never cared too much for footy, TBH, he prefers Rugby.)
  12. They're technically closer to me than Florist, but, I dunno. 1 season doesn't seem long enough for rivalries atm
  13. We're on the move, and we've got the groove?
  14. I'm not very well today, so I missed the game entirely... Oh well Still, if anyone wants to feel REALLY old right now, watch this:
  15. No fizzy mineral water? Glad I'm not going then /s
×
×
  • Create New...