-
Posts
11,434 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PhillippaT
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yep - imagine if you cheated as much as Man City did and still lost? Our lot probably could -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
There are different ways in which sports (and anything, really) can become corrupt. That they ARE different, though, doesn't necessarily mean they're better or worse, even if one (that on behalf of the players/teams taking part, rather than the organizers etc.) could be seen as obviously worse on behalf of the activity itself. -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
That's because most of the corruption in golf is behind the scenes... I'm sure Trump and the Saudi's can tell you all about it -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
As the rich have slowly gained more power over governments world-wide thanks to further enabling the government->private money->government cycle that really gained momentum under Reagan and Thatcher etc., they've become increasingly brazen as to their corruption - especially in the US ofc, but they;re trying the same thing everywhere. Regardless of any wars fought, the right-wing WON the 20th century, and they've started the 21st in the lead, too. If supporting the right/far oright didn't cause conditions that led to their further suport (more selfishness) it'd almost be funny That sport is affected by this context, is also, unfortunately, inevitable -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
You'd definitely expect all this to have tax implications, yes... -
ARGGGGHHHH... (I thought Cedric Soares had 2, dammit...)
-
Dilemma - Or the Lesser of Two Evils - Leicester or England?
PhillippaT replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
I can multi-screen them (desktop+laptop) if I feel the LCFC match is worthwhile for the 2H -
We need a new Sergeant Hair...
-
Leicester City - wi' Wout taken out...
-
HEHEHE @ The Cowboys
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
If Carlsberg did investigations, right? -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
PhillippaT replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
I'm not sure what music is suitable for this... I know we can start with The Bill theme, but I can't find any Abu Dhabi equivalent -
Boo EDIT: X2.
