Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. Looked decent to me. Good to have him back.
  2. Probably the 3rd best team in the league at the moment based on form. I know I shouldn't say it but I'd take a point.
  3. Need to sort out set pieces badly. I wonder what the percentage of goals we've shipped so far this season have come from them?
  4. He is a top player. He will go on to achieve good stuff in the game whether that is here or elsewhere.
  5. I thought my team was good until I saw some of the teams on here (Getting IF Ibanez once I've got the money)
  6. If we're in the Premier League next year we won't be playing the same system as we are now. There's absolutely no chance that we have Winks as the lone 6 out of possession.
  7. If we were to ever see safe standing installed you'd just know there'd be waves of people complaining about it.
  8. He'll be gone in the summer with his contract out in 2025. Ward next.
  9. First opportunity for a consistent run of games in the team. Can't write him off just yet.
  10. Best time for something like this to happen. You'd think it would improve our prospects of him renewing his contract here if that's something we wanted to do.
  11. Great to see him make his first PL appearance since March.
×
×
  • Create New...