Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. How many owners are really engaged with their clubs?
  2. Wouldn’t you ask those in the industry rather than a bunch of opinionated fans? Fans are way too emotive to be useful to any incumbent in terms of judging a players value. Might be a no brainier in this instance admittedly, but it’s a pretty risky place to get feedback for someone’s job prospects.
  3. What the actual ****? Maybe I missed something.
  4. Put this in another thread, and I am sure it would likely not work at the EPL level, but what they are doing at the Caledonian Braves is very exciting in terms of ownership
  5. Adopt an ownership model like Caledonian Braves, yes it would need an ownership change too
  6. Understand that some form of vocalisation is warranted at a personal level, a need to express dissatisfaction, but I am just curious who the audience for this expression is! Perhaps I am missing the point though, perhaps it does not matter and it is just a personal expression without an expected outcome.
  7. That feels fraught with problems from a contractual standpoint, do you have any articles that show an example. Would be curious how this can be performed!
  8. Needs evidence as I cannot see how that would be legal.
  9. Not a fan of this as it implies it can illicit change, booing from the stands does nothing and is all about self gratification and speaking to other fans. It does not cause change at a club any longer, and has not done for a long time. (For brand clubs it’s slightly different but not massively)
  10. You would think Mads will be back if he was touch and go for Wolves?
  11. And I will repeat my response. I have no idea.
  12. There are still restrictions those running the forum have to follow, would agree I don’t see the point suppressing reasoned points, but it cannot be a total free for all.
  13. Reckon it’s only a matter of time anyway
  14. He has been here 20 days and you view 2+ Ruud out threads as helpful to the general mood? You do want a narrative, you just want your own.
  15. It is unlikely every team we play will have a new manager bounce
  16. No idea, maybe we are learning/getting sick of it.
  17. It’s far too early to start a Ruud out thread imho. If people think he is a bad choice fair enough, then stick it in his thread, no? Why does it need its own thread (Cooper was far too early too). You just know 10 such threads will spring up after a defeat, non liked team selection, or the manager says the wrong thing in the press conference. Debate does not need it own thread every single time.
  18. Strange, but maybe if it’s just more of the same then it’s justified?
  19. Good warmup for Hamza, the Scouse always love it when he plays
  20. Not even Daka? Oh well I guess
  21. Glad I asked for some anti-Bear spray for Christmas
  22. Well if he was any good at all, he could easily score 5 goals in the remaining time
  23. See the Wolves player, backing into out lads, holding up the ball, keeping it for reinforcements to arrive? Where the feck is that level of fight in our Porn Hub full of pussies?
  24. The Wolves players are clearly putting in a shift for the new manager, our lads, not so much
  25. You may be right, but I can think of no other remotely sensible explanation!
×
×
  • Create New...