Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. That’s because you are not looking as closely
  2. Could he not just be unfit? Ricky just does not seem the sort to cause an issue worth leaving him out of the team. If Ricky is looking anything like last season then Cooper would be shooting himself in the foot in not picking him. A weird one.
  3. Agree, that system would be very porous in midfield
  4. Sorry was not trying to suggest that’s the only place this is where the dislike originates from. I realise we see different things, and tactically today we were clearly seeming to stifle them and then breaking when we have won possession, this only really likely to bear fruit when you move at pace and have a provider to thread the passes. We started without such a player and focused instead on damage prevention which is tedious, but I see the why. Then they scored. . For me he should have two weeks to work with the complete squad (excluding internationals) during the international break and then we should expect improvements from an attacking perspective as there is much scope to do so. On the flip side I have concerns that we will not improve much defensively from here.
  5. You seem to have a massive bug up your ass about Cooper. Is it the Forest connection? He has not been great, but has been ….ok… Hopefully the litmus test after the 2 week break will show something conclusive too me.
  6. It seems like he has the keep it tight mentality, then unleash the attacking creativity later in the game
  7. He didn’t, he started 2 CDM’s and Wilf. I have no idea what Wilf is these days, beyond being a football repulsion device that is.
  8. He now has two weeks with the full squad, we have every right to expect better after that I think, but we should not expect to win every game (yeah I know, reason is foreign flavour) Think there is enough there now and we seem to have some spirit, so will remain hopeful. Anyway, this is KP, they aren’t going to sack him, especially not so early.
  9. Take the point, I am just not sure I trust our team to hold on to a lead anymore than I do to chase a game
  10. If we started all the attackers, they would come off at some point, admittedly they may have done the damage (I would like to see at least one AM for 60+ minutes at the start) but they would likely just come off and leave the boring ass first half team.
  11. Don't people think that if we started with these players that some of them may come off during the game?
  12. Stephy assist - good lad, don`t forget your boots next game, alright?
  13. Arse - good header, but Arse
  14. If you demand change and it happens, albeit by some unforeseen means, why right of the new guy without giving a fair crack of the whip?
  15. Let me ask one question - did you want Enzo gone?
  16. So the second the season kicks off we are as good as we are ever going to be? Even before the window has closed? Come on this is turning into morons with pitchforks. Lets see how he goes after 5 more games.
  17. This is not a serious comment if you are including friendly games when a new manager is arriving.
  18. I would certainly like a larger sample size than 2 and half games As should everyone!!!
  19. Behave, a significant points deduction is what will see us relegated, not singing kumbayah in some prayer circle.
  20. Not yet out of reach and hopefully we look more attacking as the second half goes on (I say goes on as it seems highly likely we WILL start with the same eleven for the second half)
  21. Ayew is a clever player.
  22. This seems to be Cooper's go to plan. Keep it tight first half (Well, fail this time) and bring the creative lads on second half.
×
×
  • Create New...