Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. It will be a 433 at best and you know it.
  2. Chilwell to work on his golf/crochet/advertisements this season then I am guessing. Chelsea still have 33 players in their squad - shambles
  3. Pleased to see so many prospects going out on loan too, and we can moan that they may could have gone to what we perceive as better clubs, but maybe the club chosen best suits the player.
  4. I added a smiley as I am all too regularly guilty of finishing the conclusion before the sentence. Plus it’s a super rare opportunity to josh about such things from you!
  5. Hmm, not sure you did, so let's put this in the new information pile.
  6. Not exactly likely we would dining at the top table was it
  7. Rob flexing his relevance.
  8. I appreciate the additions, it really adds some..... flavour to the text.
  9. Pretty sure I learnt at a young age that if you put two bits of shit together you just get one shit, albeit a bit bigger.
  10. So if we accept he will be shit, but also accept the guy he is replacing, Daka, is shit, then we really cannot lose.
  11. Yup, slick. Using the imminent closure of the transfer window to focus our minds.
  12. Because we need someone?
  13. So we have signed his buddy Ayew, he is now on board. Playing the long game Jon you old dog you.
  14. The chant though….
  15. That’s where I am.
  16. He is also not nobody.
  17. Would take at this point
  18. Presume this is the link that drags out late into the evening and is then ditched due to being insufficient time.
  19. My ignorance knows no bounds and has no memory, I believe.
  20. Will not be tackling this impending crisis in this window I imagine.
  21. Very true. Thought we had offered a contract but it was rejected, but I do not know!
  22. Not so sure, seemed like just a cheeky goodbye message, but maybe
×
×
  • Create New...