-
Posts
25,802 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Dahnsouff
-
Worms everywhere….I am out of here
-
What about if the campaign is at odds with the religion to which you devoutly subscribe?
-
So on the one hand we are so slow to get players in, on the other we should wait to see who is available. I see a flaw…
-
Well as we have just bought him and lost the receipt, it was always likely
-
Smokescreen for Fofana
-
Maybe we could get Marcos Alonso for LB too
-
Bin then, back to the 2024 Nazi Footballers Catalogue….
-
Hard pass based on latest info above. Next. Edit unless he is repentant and has seen the error of his ways, but….
-
Ex-championship is the important detail I guess, but yes, blimey.
-
Vardy showed enough to be picked at least, but yes he had a tough time, and Cannon has had plenty of opportunity for the same instead of Daka or rotating or even as a sub. He just is not fancied it seems.
-
I don’t think so, yes Cannon will go but will bring a body in, possibly a dead one.
-
It is so weird and I have no idea why it happens, assume something to flog the club with?
-
I have rarely seen a player who gets so much love have done the square root of cock all, has not been fancied by several managers, does not do enough in training to earn a start, yet is still declared as the second coming of Alan Shearer. Its all like people would rather just run the club down at every possible opportunity than accept some evidence. And don’t start with but we got relegated or did x, y bullshit, correlation is not causation. He is evidentially shite, get rid and get someone else in.
-
How many signings will we make before the end of the transfer window?
Dahnsouff replied to Tuna's topic in Transfer Talk
One more in a loan striker, that’s why you wait until deadline day when there is the most choice, two more out both loans, Nelson and Alves. -
Curious why you think this is the case?
-
Sargent>Singh with three legs
-
I would be way more concerned with the club if they just sold him or worse kept him here as fifth backup or some such. I have high hopes for Ben as a Leicester first XI player, but he needs experiences we are currently not able or comfortable to provide.
-
Either way, with Vestergaard, Coady and Faes, in fact even with just the first two on the books currently, he would not be near the first XI and needs games, so a loan if eminently sensible.
-
I am not convinced that is a disaster either tbh
-
Well if he does and we feel he will get enough game time, and not be just an emergency sub, I doubt we will loan him
-
Wonderful pre-amble, saved much time so will head off to the Ings thread.
-
No thanks, will hang out here until the Sargent thread appears.
-
You can probably hear he is an actual werewolf on X, such is it’s ‘coverage’
-
There is rumours on the Boro forum that one of their big guns could be sold this window, so ELL fits that bill
