-
Posts
25,802 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Dahnsouff
-
I would totally agree, but just feel the Ipswich defence, as its largely going one-on-one, they need to be perfect, I mean Leif Davis has coped with Salah very well, but he has to be perfect for 90 mins
-
Busier but I would still fancy Liverpool to score first
-
its a fair point, and even though in that instance we were hoping for reactions from the board, a board of nigh on legendary lassitude, I was referring to (but failed to make clear admittedly) a more general communicable consensus to the playing staff on the pitch.
-
You can have it both ways, because I believe both negativity and positivity are communicable, both within forums into a general consensus and from the stands this consensus to the atmosphere in the crowd.
-
I love to the see the hustle and bustle Ipswich show
-
Fancy Ipswich might be the yellow card winners this year!
-
Plenty thought our team was shit the year we won league (Not saying Ipswich will win the League, but they could well be ok with their momentum)
-
He is some sort of thing that is for sure
-
Just remembered how much I haven't missed Richard Keys
-
Not direct response just to you @The Doctor but so what? I see no point in this viewpoint? We have royally ***** it up, this is known. What does anyone gain by continually returning to the corpse of past disgraceful failures? Unlikely many if any on here are in a position to exert change directly. Surely people are not expecting to take any kudos from identifying this failure repeatedly? Seriously, why do it? I may not agree with all the points @LeePhilpottsBaldSpot made, but surely positivity has more chance of benefitting the team than the endless snide comments which will achieve nothing positive.
-
The point was that we are not playing with last seasons performances, it is a new season where individual performance levels are as yet unknown, some may have breakout seasons, some maybe be diabolical who were good last season. (I am trying to be positive here...)
-
Well clearly, but we did it to ourselves so now have to dig ourselves back out.
-
On paper yes, but we aren't replaying lest season are we?
-
Worst season in the clubs history incoming.
Dahnsouff replied to Allenho11's topic in Leicester City Forum
You will never (ever) sing that? -
We’ve Defied the Odds Before. Get Behind the Lads...
Dahnsouff replied to Foxes_Trust's topic in Leicester City Forum
Will opt to be flippant and dismissive -
Well, signed multiple petitions, wrote to my (new Labour!) MP and complained on an Internet forum. Implemented by next weekend. Edit: Some of the reasons for wealth tax petitions being rejected on the Government's Petitions site are mind blowing.
-
Jannik up top as a whole new Ormonroyd
-
Yes, think you are right @Jon the Hat and there is little option currently, it feels like the tax collection approach needs to change, perhaps to be at the point of revenue generation, rather than at an arbitrary declared location such as residency, that way services owned would be taxed at their location of consumption. Difficult but something has to give.
-
1989, my word that is along time ago.
-
This is it, people talking about needing strikers, you need to score goals to stay up, but its arguably more important to keep it tight at the back.
-
Yusuf Yazıcı?
-
Agree, am I missing something here? The 30m for KDH was too clear the debt for the financial period, but 25m now is only 25m/contract length on this years accounts, so...
-
Its not this season's activity that causes concerns, I guess it is the historic wages issue we have continually inflicted upon ourselves that concern me, but yes, this is a loan, its one year and we should be able to manage or at least adapt accordingly. I like Okoli, but it still felt a bit unnecessary with who else we have at the club, however he is a unit that is for sure and time will tell on this.
-
-
Expensive, it just gives me the concerns as it feels like a further example of financial irresponsibility again, but yes I see the reluctant sense in it
