Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. No need for my comment, its detailed above better x 2!
  2. 3 followers, Tier 3 I guess
  3. Why is it true? Because these reported transfers did not materialise? Is it always the clubs fault? Maybe it is? Maybe other actors were involved in the failure? I realise it isn't helpful with any level of recriminations, but it also might be true? Unless we are working under the assumption that if it quacks like a duck it 100% of the time must be a duck! People largely see what they want to see, and that includes me
  4. The only recurring theme is our fans desire to blame the club without all the facts, trusting instead to self serving media outlets as it fits a hate narrative. Weird eh?
  5. You will be accused of being a happy lapper! (Not really, I am with you!) But if people threw sh*t less often, maybe it would have more meaning when they do.....
  6. I like Daka, mainly because he is our player, he makes effort and statistically is doing ok, even if people get bent out of shape about their (all seeing) eye test, but even this pales into insignificance next to the Vestergaard feeding frenzy tbh.
  7. Isn’t this just a bid? No indication it will be accepted?
  8. Just ask our Welsh overlords to lock the thread, then it’s problem solved.
  9. Maybe Brentford so they can sell?
  10. Hope this is the reason for returning to look at Ayew, not wishing injury on Vardy or Daka obviously.
  11. If he is instead of Zaha, Hlozek or the Greek feller, I hope it is instead of Zaha.
  12. This is the post coital cigarette that is broken just above the filter. Shame.
  13. No man
  14. Or alternatively…..
  15. If that let us wind his contract down another year without paying 100% of his wages whilst getting a more suitable replacement, then I am all for it.
  16. That feels scarcely believable
  17. Hope this one especially, does not get derailed.
  18. its a tautology, as factually and correct have the same meaning, oxymoron is two words having an opposing meaning. I fink.
  19. I am starting to think that you can actually will his transfer into existence!
  20. Let yourself down there.
  21. Numbers is the problem I would imagine
  22. You are not, I queried the value on here earlier, was only responding to his comparison to Vardy, not the sense in this deal.
  23. And why wouldn't you want it twice?
×
×
  • Create New...