Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. I don't know how some of you cope in day to day life When there's a leak on the roof do you just say oh my whole house is ****ed I might as well move out? I don't get your awful attitudes seriously
  2. Yes it is actually. Shan't be asking you along to any pub quizzes.
  3. I've enjoyed us winning all season. I think it's important to keep perspective here. I think you're losing your marbles frankly
  4. It was a star wars reference Mr uncultured
  5. Alright Princess Leia
  6. I'm glad we didn't have you lot in the war. Without sounding like Brendan you don't all strike me as very resilient characters. We're still top man! Dilly ding!
  7. Don't get lairy with me pal. It's not my fault this is happening
  8. It's takes a certain type of person to bump up this thread during a match. You're the type of person who moans when Songs Of Praise moves from it's 6pm slot on a Sunday aren't you?
  9. I think we should all agree to come off here for tonight
  10. They've had 2 shots and scored both to be fair
  11. The sun will expand and burn the earth one day as well
  12. Oh behave you morbid prune
  13. Thanks prophet of doom
  14. Course not. She's called Doreen and she's been under the floorboards for 4 years
  15. I'm getting wrecked and pretending this isn't happening. I've only got ****ing Stella in the fridge as well
  16. I'm actually losing my shit here. What the **** is going on? Don't panic
  17. Permission for bottom lip to wobble sir?
  18. Thanks Geoff
  19. I don't even think I'm joking when I say I'll probably have to get a therapist if we **** this up from here
  20. QPR should stand for Questionable Passing Range
  21. I can't believe how baggy our shirts were. I think if Izzet and Lennon weren't running in tents we'd probably have got in the Champions League tbh. I blame dominos toys and fox leisure.
  22. Hands up who read the title and expected a gammon to be moaning about how no one on his Mountsorrel bus has a Leicestershire accent
  23. No worries mate we can disagree. I live in Nottingham and that game means everything and if the players on that pitch gave anything like I would have in that match that wouldn't have happened. I am still disgusted at what the club was last season and the years leading up to it. I'm not sure we are actually rid of the issues. Only time will tell. I'm glad you enjoyed our European trips. I'm glad someone enjoyed that time. I just couldn't wait for that weasel to end his self preservation PR campaign and for us to start again.
×
×
  • Create New...