Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. No matter how well he has done, and he has done well - after the stress Rodgers caused me last season there is absolutely no ****ing way I could have accepted those first two months Southampton had. Id have chained myself naked to the reception desk and demanded to speak to Susan.
  2. It'll be interesting to see if any breach is the same punishment or just how much you push it. If so then standard -10. I don't think they should lower Everton's on appeal or no one will ever take the -10 seriously when they get it, or we'll have relegation fights not knowing the real outcome until some blokes in a room have decided a punishment.
  3. Finioshed? He's only 27
  4. Post 2000 Leicester players I'd beat anyone by guessing the career path
  5. I still have no idea what happened with that because I was there and didn't fathom the capabilities to watch the highlights back.
  6. Have a team that's not complete and utter shit must be high up on that meeting agenda.
  7. Why would we spend that amount in the summer and sign Akgun with an obligation to buy after a certain amount of appearances? That amount would have to be about 15 too for Enzo to be worrying about playing him. I detest a lot about the way our club is being run but I don't think it's anything to do with that. I'd be amazed if we are so disorganised.
  8. Apart from last year when it just read Southampton with about 5 games to go 😭
  9. It really is this simple and exactly why Enzo might appear quite too relaxed about mistakes like this. You can spend many phases gambling with the the ball in other ways with the stats showing the reward being far less. Or you can make high profile mistakes like this once in a blue moon and control every game with a much higher reward.
  10. Southampton away at West Brom on Friday night. That brings back horrible memories of watching them take the lead (and eventually draw) in game leading up to our fateful day at Stoke. I'll never forget the feeling of thinking shit we are probably going to be in League One. If they'd have won I think that would have virtually relegated us before Stoke anyway.
  11. I know we joke about it but Matt Elliott is absolutely steaming. He's had at least 8 pints before going on.
  12. Gamble92

    Daka

    Exactly. Every woman I've been with never finishes. I'm only on wife 7
  13. Can't help but feel like articles like this are pushed to put him in the shop window a bit more. Can't stand Henry Winter either.
  14. Would make more sense as to why Bertrand was on 70k a week
  15. I do love how that goal was completely ruined by what come after it. You could hear all the pundits ready to talk about the return of Man United when that went in. Then woops
  16. Have to admit he went up a lot in my estimation when he didn't give a shit Sunak was there.
  17. Frank Sinclair OG against Middlesbrough
  18. Would be so sure. Seen an old battleaxe complain her free donut had no jam in it
  19. A bald suggestion
  20. Quality commentary from Taggart there too.
  21. Just a wild suggestion here but that might have had more to do with the players wearing it than being the shirts fault.
  22. A decent point deduction and they'll be relegated by then
  23. With black shorts, I'm digging that
×
×
  • Create New...