Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. Why? Could quite easily have won both and Meisler doesn't pull off a worldie and we get a point against Leeds. Bit of ****ing optimism wouldn't go a miss lads.
  2. Maybe we stalled after he went off in every buzzer at East Midlands Airport
  3. You having a pop pal?
  4. Can we start arranging boxing matches between members of foxestalk at Morningside arena?
  5. I'm a wonderful employee. Lots of character.
  6. I don't. Employee of the year 4 years running.
  7. Commentator talking like we're playing a National League team
  8. Thought I was going mad when I heard that. Also just been a "double change" with one sub.
  9. Its a lot less common than people think to score from free kicks and corners. It doesn't help that we've been so hopeless at defending them so it looks like they're every week for other teams.
  10. Stoke also tried a press at home to us and lost 5-0
  11. This is exactly what I can't understand as well. You don't spend that amount in summer and agree to loan deals with obligation to buy or clauses if certain games are played to buy if and then suddenly realised you're screwed for FFP. I think in summer the amount of funds freed up just from the wage budget will allow more than enough room for signings. I don't expect us to make any sales of first team players. They'll just try and shift Kristensen, Soumare, Ward, Iversen etc
  12. Good to see you've got over it
  13. Faux anger to make up for their actual issues. It's basically why the West Stand turn up to matches.
  14. I did put Ralph at first but edited before you could see. I'm impressed.
  15. The away game was only time I've ever genuinely thought I can't feel my feet. I don't like to exaggerate but I feel like I know how Ranulph Fiennes felt.
  16. Liam Moore was great on Radio Leicester. Very articulate lad.
  17. Hi Gary
  18. I hope you're right. I want to play them again next season. I couldn't let the 4-1 against the other lot lie for years so was glad we got to briefly get our revenge there. This is another one that needs avenging quickly.
  19. I don't think it's ever when and not if for any of the teams who haven't come down in last couple of years. Just look at how close they got with some great players. If that happens again this year and they lose a few more you only need to replace a couple with the wrong ones and things can go south very quickly. It's why I always laugh at suggestions of "building" for the Premier League over a few years and promotion maybe not being the best thing. You grab it while you can and get out. Even if you fall back down you're in a far better place.
  20. Massive away following. Big expectation of a memorable day. Never goes wrong
  21. Thank god. He wasn't sleeping until he got this message. I'll let him know.
  22. Talking of staying until the end. Has anyone ever tried hiding under their seat and waiting for the next matchday?
  23. Call me cynical but I can't picture any perm-headed, moustached defensive midfielder in the 1940s outdoing Winks for pass completion.
  24. Gamble92

    Daka

    It's interesting watch the different ways in which people digest humble pie
  25. Fired us to an FA Cup. More than Lineker and Heskey will ever be able say. That autocorrected to Healey then. Id have been ridiculed if I'd not checked that.
×
×
  • Create New...