Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Once he gave the free kick it was always going to be a second yellow. You have to do everything you can to make sure you don't make contact in that situation.
I used to find Bellingham a throwback and refreshing but inevitably he is turning into a bellend the older he gets.
Not usually anti-English clubs in Europe but definitely in the anyone but Arsenal camp.
It's a weird one for Arsenal. Rightly praised for an excellent first leg win, but also set them up for an ultimate failure.
I think they'll be given a scare but just about do enough.
Really want to do Croatia, particularly Cavtat/Dubrovnik area for my 40th birthday next year, but problem is it's in the middle of August Is there way of doing it on a reasonable budget?
Edit - I should add, with young kids too....
PSG play possession football too, but not for the sake of it. And more importantly they do it in midfield and not between the centre backs. They just burst into life when opportunity arises.
So much speed. How is Mendes even there? They were defending seconds before
Hakimi movement so good too.
I know its harsh to compare but it's a different sport to what we have to endure.