Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Carry on with the last 20 minutes and I think we will score. But I'm not convinced we won't get done on the break
  2. Can Madueke not kick the ball further than 6 foot with his right foot
  3. Keeper comes out and touches the player its a pen every time.
  4. Normally when Rashford is this shit he scores from nowhere, so fingers crossed.
  5. Bet Kane is missing Olise and Diaz
  6. For me it's Konsa who isn't good enough
  7. Can't believe we still haven't got better than Pickford. Not the only mistake but he should save it.
  8. Surely Glasner had higher hopes when said he was leaving Palace..... There must be something in his character that is putting bigger clubs off
  9. Is Stones carrying something? All the clamour to take him and he hasn't played since the first game.
  10. Think I'd prefer to go out tonight rather than getting knocked out in the middle of the night by Mexico
  11. Not a fan of the hydration breaks obviously - but I do think there has been less delays and stoppages either side of them. I'd be interested to see any 'ball in play' stats compared to the Premier League.
  12. Unreal. Only way they don't win it is if someone can shithouse them. Argies will try their best.
  13. The little pass into Olise too is great, 99% of the time that goes out to the full back.
  14. Yeah there is no way Mbappe wasn't going to score. Some player, and seems a bit more likeable recently too.
  15. Dont think its been too bad in this world cup so far. No surprise to see more grabbling tonight with Arsenal players
  16. Wow almost the greatest world cup goal ever from Olise?
  17. I think Haaland is fuming that he nearly missed
  18. Sure he made that save more difficult by going with the wrong hand
  19. Even when he cocks it up he scores
  20. Didn't Fernandes miss an absolute sitter that might have relegated Spurs too? He has been relegated 2 seasons in a row and now he's worth £85m
  21. Scuffed finish but great goal. I don't know why all the subs celebrating goals at tournament annoy me so much. Noone gets to celebrate a goal properly because every dickhead is jumping on them. I guess I'm just a grumpy bastard.
  22. All this talk of how good African sides are, and South American success yesterday as made me go all European so C'mon Norway
  23. Jonathan Tah has done well to get it so high over the bar
  24. As funny as Germany going out is, I can't stand south American teams and their antics. Never a foul, Keeper didn't even appeal for it.
×
×
  • Create New...