Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. How much are the bowlers on both sides hoping for a bat first day tomorrow
  2. Does anyone bother to leak League 1 fixtures?
  3. in the old format there are some potentially interesting last group games. Australia v Paraguay Sweden v Japan Ghana v Croatia Austria v Algeria But could all play out dull draws to make sure they both go through.
  4. Noticed this and he realised himself straight away. Stupid rule but I think it has to be in a confrontational manner. Haven't seen the Almiron one though to be fair.
  5. I feel rougher on a Wednesday morning than that shite deserved
  6. Worth remembering the argies lost to Saudi at the last World cup
  7. Wish it started at 1am so I didn't bother
  8. He's not a natural speaker but I do think Rooney is trying to be a informative pundit.
  9. England are good against decent sides, but not the best teams. Teams like Croatia. Struggle against overly defensive sides, especially if they can defend.
  10. Probably the fact they made a sub with a minute to go yet nothing was added on
  11. How lucky is Pickford to have such a long run as England number 1?
  12. Kane scores that 99 times out of 100. Just one of those nights.
  13. We've benefitted from it at the rimes but this ref is shit. So indecisive
  14. Ghana have mastered the ability to be strong in the tackle but soft as shit when it's other way around.
  15. Why do the corners from Rice look awful for England? I know it worked the other might but persistent with the outdwingers.
  16. Wouldn't be England without a dour draw somewhere Positive is a draw takes us through
  17. Pickford pulled out. He's not fouled anyone imo
  18. Again we waste 7 or 8 minutes during the half way point of the half
  19. How many times has Kane touched the ball? Not even got the ball deep either.
  20. This is the sort of game where you'd probably be looking for a Palmer or Foden. Bellingham is not the kind of number 10 to beat a low block.
  21. I like him personally, bit dry but I enjoy most of his commentaries. I know ITV are a bit informal, but BBC looking like they are attending a wedding is a bit much.
  22. Awful but it's a lesson for us to see how we deal with this as chances are we come up against it in the last 32 and/or last 16. Kane only needs one good chance.
  23. Probably not the game for fast direct wingers. No space behind at all. Probably don't need Anderson and Rice. Eze could be a decent sub.
  24. Most defensive performances I've seen in the tournament from Ghana but it suits them just fine. A bore draw takes thems through in 3rd at least. This is a result of the format.
×
×
  • Create New...