Foxdiamond
Member-
Posts
6,722 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Foxdiamond
-
PET HATES FROM COMMENTATORS/PUNDITS
Foxdiamond replied to OnlyOneCity's topic in General Football and Sport
One of my favourite comments though I can't recall who it was was when Tielemans scored the Cup winner and the comment was something like what a goal and the Leicester fans go potty! -
Ross has been so wrong about nearly everything too
-
That is why I wanted Traitor Wilf to win last time
-
Yes. Was it Ellie last series. Really dim but ended up winning
-
The old leather football and the ciggies both detrimental to health
-
Would you support a "Super League"?
Foxdiamond replied to ozleicester's topic in General Football and Sport
There in lies the essence of the pyramid system in this country. No doubt some of snotty owners of so called big six see it below them to have play Luton and Burnley and even us or Southampton before we messed up. -
Motorcycle combinations. Although you of course see the racing versions at the TT etc.
-
Ah this takes me back as a kid watching this and how good was Lady Isobel. As you said Ian Ure was standout for Arsenal. Remember disappointment of losing final after such good progress.
-
I always had Leicester at top of the old division one despite the real table.
-
Funny thing is I thought the last series some of the weaker players ended up with the money. I can see it happening again if they twig Harry and Andrew thrown under bus by Harry.
-
Both good but prefer original just. As for other Wayne westerns. The Searchers, Rio Bravo and The Shootist my top 3
-
Superb
-
Leicester fans rare in my neck of the woods. Years ago I saw a bloke in a Leicester shirt when in a bank queue. I was in business clothes for work so had to introduce myself and shake his hand. All Spurs and Arsenal in my area with the other London clubs represented as well.
-
Most modern ads do seem for the most part functional at best
-
Yes. Much better if we were away and the home side was....0 you knew at least we had a draw
-
ex players that disappeared and what happened next
Foxdiamond replied to sambucapleasechief's topic in Leicester City Forum
Malcolm Munro ? -
This is what makes it interesting in that it seems some contestants can't separate their liking for somebody from the point of the game is to deceive if a traitor
-
Motocross or as it was called Scrambling on BBC. The days of Dave Bickers, Jeff Smith etc. Seems no tv audience for the modern version of the sport
-
Well done. Great effort on your win. Nice mention of Leicester Fan beating a Forest fan
-
Yes. Come on The Royal Engineers
-
BBC News report today that some Rail Station ticket machines charging up to double for same journey booked online. What contempt for passengers by the train companies aided by government
-
Hope so
-
Far fewer insects on car windscreens in summer. A sure sign of the vast decline. Not good
-
Charlotte still blindspot concerning Paul
-
I agree. Guided my wife away from watching the news tonight. No doubt there will be evidence of severe pressure on Social Services. I would imagine there will be people saying if only I had checked earlier or called the Police to gain entry
