Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I'm aware you've agreed on when and when it hasn't worked, I'm on about your comments regarding the style in general and how exciting it is or isn't etc
Not sure why you've argued those points with me to be honest, I haven't argued it's great to watch or anything of the sort or that it couldn't be improved. Just that calling the style of play that's been effective for a majority of the season ineffective overall is wrong.
Ineffective, yet second on goal difference with a game in hand. If you think it's boring fair enough, but you can't really say it hasn't been effective.
Just stating it's not as if we've pissed the entire season, we've had a fairly similar dip already, not like we've had a random unheard of drop in form.
It's been shite, but we only took 7 points from the 5 game spell starting with the Boro loss earlier in the season. It's a dip in form, lets be honest, it's just been exacerbated by the form of Ipswich and Leeds.
I think you could get away with Wright as a punt, simply due to him not playing in the top flight (if we did go up). You'd then be taking a punt on him performing and the probability you'd then make a profit on him.
Why's he holding his face then? Ref literally has a perfect view of it, do you really think he wouldn't give you a penalty and send him off if it was that obvious? Ignore the Gnonto point I see......
Knee doesn't actually touch his face though does it? Rodon has crouched down, not as if Cooper has jumped in the air to do it. What did you make of Gnonto still being on the pitch?