Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Teams get kicked out of cup competitions for fielding ineligible players, rules are there so it's their own fault
  2. First year in Chile done, I got Curicó Unido promoted and somehow got to the Chilean cup final, which I lost to Católica but I did qualify for the Libertadores as cup runners up, as Católica won the top flight. Then I got offered the Universidad de Chile job post season, one of the big 3 in Chile, but they've not won a title in quite a few years, so I decided to take it, just trying to clear out the crap they've got. (They also have a retiring Charles Aránguiz)
  3. Have you watched the sequel?
  4. Yeah but I'm countering him saying West Ham fans would agree with me, when I imagine it's not 100% either way.
  5. My old boss is a West Ham fan and really rates him so
  6. Sorry man but you're talking out of your arse
  7. Three teams going for second and promotion all on 59 points going in to the last round of matches in 2. Bundesliga
  8. Pretty sure you've said this before, the size of both clubs with the financial benefits of being in the Premier League would likely do pretty well
  9. Hearts will be up there again next year
  10. Yeah so they'd of had a chance then?
  11. They in qualifiers for Champions League? Some cash and some more Bloom signings and they'll be challenging again next season
  12. Well they would of had a chance and I imagine Hearts would of been even worse today if they were just trying to not lose by a certain amount
  13. Also O'Neill definitely went to celebrate with the steward
  14. Hearts haven't helped themselves today, they've been crap
  15. Hearts will continue moneyballing under Bloom whilst Celtic and Rangers are forking out for shite from down here
  16. You've been saying it non stop about todays game man
  17. Nothing wrong with the decisions today based on the rules
  18. Waiting for @Muzzy_no7 to call corruption despite it being clearly on
  19. This Osmond fella is crap
  20. I was only about a season in, so wasn't overly bothered
  21. Defensor save file corrupted for some reason, so I've started a fresh one in the second tier of Chile. Started really well and actually enjoying it more than my Defensor save so quite pleased that messed up
  22. What a handball given?
  23. Be funny to see one of Rangers or Celtic not win it, just a shame it's ****ing Hearts
  24. Celtic are already way too up for this to imagine Hearts getting anything
×
×
  • Create New...