Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. I thought a whistle had gone as they all seemed to stop. Weren't we linked with the fella that bagged a while back
  2. Been saved there hasn't he because that first attempt was ****ing awful
  3. This part doesn't make sense anyway, but also they'd of still gone down they'd of just finished above us when we both went down in 22/23 and even a 6 point deduction in 23/24 would of had them still in third
  4. I imagine he'll do okay in League One simply due to us being the biggest side, but after that we're basically hoping he's learnt some kind of lesson following the awful Rangers gig
  5. This is pretty much my thinking, also massive doubts about how well he'd do if we do go up
  6. Yeah League One under Rowett is an awful thought, be like Cooper all over again with his rod on for experience
  7. Yes it's as simple as not picking him, or would you prefer he continues picking up any bonuses associated to playing on top of his wages?
  8. He'll probably be fine this season, it's after that
  9. Even if he does well, I'll still probably not like the bloke much like with Rodgers
  10. People say Skipp gives his all, but I lost count last season how many times he just stood and watched someone have a free header or take an uncontested touch, all whilst being stood near no one.
  11. He says "ever so well" a lot
  12. Likely that wouldn't get third anyway
  13. Is Kennet Eichhorn still at Hertha?
  14. Interested to see how good Mbokazi is, based on him being outrageous on FM
  15. South Africa look like they work at Mondo Burger in those jackets
  16. Lokomotiva went down in Croatia, so I left ND Slovan and joined them. Lost a handful of lads I'd of kept had they not had relegation clauses, and managed to shift a load of big earning older guys. Got a very good squad for the league, and I reckon if I didn't pick up any injuries I could win 30 out of 30
  17. Imagine they're on a fair whack, banking on coming straight back up?
×
×
  • Create New...