Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Just called the umpire a referee didn't he
  2. Kelly doing well, Cox needs to be the aggressor and let Kelly try and bat the 20
  3. Yeah I had him for one game after I joined before his move went through, he's funded a big overhaul of what was a very old and pretty shit squad
  4. Usually find I reget moving on a save, especially after the first season, but I'm enjoying this more now after the move. Built a very good young team straight away as they had a bit of cash to spend as they'd just sold Lucas Assadi for 6 million. Should win everything domestically, had a decent Sudamericana group and managed to top it, so hoping I can get some decent (non Argentinian or Brazilian) teams in the knockouts
  5. This looks like the first year I had when I did my Bursaspor save, I binned that off though after the first season as it was too easy
  6. Stefan Borson was on Talksport talking about it and the bloke hasn't got a clue
  7. They were talking about Bashir and Rehan on the Talksport Following on Podcast, again they weren't massively keen on Rehan as a bowler and first spin option, but seemed to think he'd be a potential long term option to do what Stokes does.
  8. Yeah I didn't agree with his point around North taking it away from 'getting closer to county cricket' when he's been working at Durham. Interesting his theoretical selection was pretty similar to what it is, knew Vaughan would kick back on Rehan
  9. Well yeah free to VM customers anyway
  10. It's free on Virgin Media
  11. Where's the fella gone who kept telling everyone Rodgers was better than Emery
  12. Pretty sure tonight is on for free, just don't think its on YouTube, Virgin Media 526 is a random TNT channel that has it on
  13. Imagine saying it was better than the FA cup goal
  14. Don't mind Villa, but Freiburg are pretty likeable and have never won anything so I'd rather they won
  15. Assuming it's because they are technically being classed as different competitions? So the punishment for the incident with Boro is being kicked out of the playoffs, as you would if you played an ineligible player, the points deduction is related to cases that happened during the league season hence the points deduction.
  16. They could maybe have a case had it been say just Ipswich and Boro, as they could perhaps say oh we did it due to the size of the games. But Oxford? If you're spying on Oxford, along with Eckert apparently thinking there was nothing wrong with doing it, it seems unlikey they've not been doing it when physically possible.
  17. Isn't it reported Eckert's reasoning is this is allowed in Germany? If so it seems very hard to believe they only did it 3 times.
  18. This is pretty interesting, Gough talking about going for the selectors role
  19. Class they've won it and the Southampton stuff is arguably a bigger story
  20. I think they created the rule off the back of that
  21. Harwood-Bellis as well hahahaha mardy arse who lashed out at Dennis Praet ffs
  22. Fan base and players being all soccer a.m bantery about it as well, get what they deserve
×
×
  • Create New...