Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Yeah he looked liked he had been doing this for years, destroying top players on centre court… ridiculous just how calm he is.
  2. Defeating a top 10 player, recent slam finalist in a slam QF is very impressive… to do it that brutally and that calm.. was just ridiculous, unreal performance
  3. Into the semi!!! Absolutely superb performance
  4. That is ridiculous
  5. Oh man it’s 3 breaks up now… could get a bagel in the third here to win it
  6. Lovely stuff!!! Gets the double break
  7. Early break in the third too… nice get in
  8. Incredible from Fery… 2 sets up
  9. Yeah I get that, and I’m not saying the Salah one was a stonewall penalty. It would have been soft. My point is more about consistency. If the Egypt goal is being ruled out because of a slight step/contact earlier in the move, then people are naturally going to question why the Salah incident doesn’t at least get the same level of scrutiny, especially when Argentina score straight after. I’m not saying corruption, and Egypt definitely collapsed late on, but I don’t think it’s embarrassing to say they had a right to feel hard done by. My issue as well is VAR going back for soft contact on the other side of the pitch after a couple of passes. That feels harsh. Not corruption, but definitely debatable.
  10. I don’t agree with the corruption angle, but I also don’t agree that there’s no debate. Egypt absolutely lost their heads late on, but the disallowed goal and the Salah shout before the winner were both debatable. The issue isn’t corruption for me, it’s consistency. If VAR is using a microscope to rule out Egypt’s goal, then people are obviously going to question why the Salah incident before Argentina’s winner didn’t get the same scrutiny.
  11. Swiss are through… well there you go
  12. That one has gone it orbit
  13. I’m going with Colombia… but still feel Switzerland have a good chance of making the last 8 here
  14. Soft foul caused egypts goal to get chalked off.., but not Argentina’s winner… ummm
  15. Of course not… but you still look ahead regardless. It’s a tough game, Norway have been very good over the last couple of years, and we all know about their quality upfront… they are basically a pl team
  16. We will just send that statement when we win the cup instead
  17. That Romero again to piss me off
  18. I just don’t fancy Argentina in a semi… I feel they will step it up. I do believe we can beat them still though. If it happens
  19. If we beat Norway… I feel we will play Colombia now. I mean, I would have snapped your hand off for a semi final like that.
  20. Argentina has that 20 mins in the first half when they looked decent and could score… apart from that been very very average
  21. 2 now though… get innnn
  22. I find it so harsh to rule that out… it was the other side of the pitch so ridiculous
×
×
  • Create New...