Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Playing well, annoyed about this ref though… the standard of the officials in this league is atrocious
  2. How that isn’t a freekick
  3. Get in lovely football!!!
  4. Ange, he isn’t that good look where he had an excellent spurs side sitting in the league.. the EL just papered over the cracks
  5. Almost a perfect weekend, I’m happy with the point against West Brom.. but Forest losing.. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U lost..
  6. I like him, and feel he is good for us.. talks a good game, and despite the mess he does have us playing good football
  7. He is doing well we were a mess. He is picking up the pieces and getting decent results
  8. Quality, young and he is already more dangerous than Mavididi.. I’m about to get hate for saying it but it’s true
  9. Sure he is a very good player… Ayew
  10. Fancy telling a 16 year old to not dive Ronaldo one of the greatest made a career of it.. that is what he sees… I’d rather he looked towards Messi though
  11. Look I’m not here to put down our players, I just didn’t see anything of quality. Fatawu and Monga I see it, I’m not a fan of the headless chicken
  12. Like most, we stole the result tonight
  13. He is a top player, and glad he is coming back
  14. For me going with Monga and Fatawu will be far better for us
  15. Im harsh, but not seen much from him. Not like I have with Fatawu… he seems random and rather than create he bottles good chances. Doesn’t feel like a player I would continue with.. can’t finish, and easily ushered out of the ball. Fatawu creates, hassles does stuff
  16. I would love Vardy back but it’s not happening, I feel we are rebuilding, and on a whole, I’m happy with the start this season
  17. Let’s calm down, it’s early.. we aren’t going to be complete. Marti for me looks the right man
  18. I called it.. just total stupidity, but I’ll give Marti time… I like what he is trying to do
  19. Anyway I feel for Fatawu, clearly way beyond this level
  20. Opportunities really, no doubt 🧐
  21. Got some championship quality, but mid-table sounds right
  22. I felt Schlupp would be more useful than Mavididi
  23. Fatawu and Monga far better
×
×
  • Create New...