Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

AjcW

Member
  • Posts

    22,371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by AjcW

  1. Spurs are full of regret not getting Gyokeres done in the summer, they'll spunk £70m on him next year.
  2. I’d say he’s currently in a shitty limbo. We’re one midfield injury away from needing him in the squad… but he needs games… but we can’t risk him getting injured too
  3. Seems a bit much for Nelson? Great to see some Alves minutes though!
  4. Yeah he played a game with Deiter Klein on the other side
  5. Pretty sure Iversen wasn't registered? Might be wrong
  6. He was playing for Kibworth at the time, u16's game, and I was at Leccy Sports, that shiny pavilion with all of its glass was in trouble
  7. Surely he gets minutes tonight? If he's not on the bench for us and not with the U21's then i've no idea what the plan is!
  8. - They have a need that fulfills Liverpool's requirements. - They're looking after one of Liverpool's hottest prospects really well already. - Rosenier is very quickly becoming very respected in the game. Really wouldn't sweat this one, we don't need him, sure a nice to have but as has been stated we need to move people on first and fill other areas of need.
  9. It was funny occassionally coming up against lads like him going through the age groups. Just like 'what the **** am I meant to do against him, his only worry currently is to not smash windows with every shot'
  10. Bowled him out once. Misserable, annoying ****er as a teenager. That's it, that's all I have to contribute.
  11. Won the league with Wolves after 18 months there (Joined them after 18 months initial save with Bristol City), then lost my head and took the Man Utd job.... didn't check their finances I've sold EVERYONE and currently have a squad of 18, 2 weeks before the start of the season, this is why I shouldn't play late at night Have spent the majority of my transfer budget bringing in Endrick and Clem who I had at Wolves... please send help.
  12. I think the main issue here is we don't NEED him. Dele needs to go somewhere they're desperate for him, somewhere that will give him minutes and attention. We can afford to take a punt on a 20 year old from Europe or even the Champ in that position at the minute.
  13. We've never had a brazilian, we had some lad with a fake passport and a good agent with video editing skillzzz.
  14. Some good teams in for him. I'll always be a bit sceptical about someone from USG not going to Brighton if they are truely good enough though.
  15. We’ll get Liverpool away, 8pm Monday night. Deal with it.
  16. I think they're miles ahead of what we've ever been, we picked up a few gems in the Championship and first season in the Prem, that's it.... Feel like some people get really carried away with us being some sort of shit hot club with signings. We do seem to be getting it right this season, but next season will be the real test. Nice to see us targeting Scandi though, be good to corner that market.
  17. Such is the way the fixtures fall, and the fact he likely wouldn't be rushed back during the easter period (basically part of March), he might only play another 6 games this season! You'd like to think we'd be playing them without pressure too!
  18. "Hello is that Pep...."
×
×
  • Create New...