Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,303
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Siraj is going to be the final wicket to go isn't he
  2. And Rahul's gone. No way our final 3 batters are getting 100+.
  3. This could be a close one for Rahul. Ball is nipping back so much!
  4. Held a good line this morning straight away though. England don't need to force it, just slowly chip away.
  5. Any comment on Archer shouting in Pant's face?
  6. I think that's the game done. Can't defend against this bowling.
  7. Shouting, yes. But the verbals have gone both ways. Which is fine, like I said. I just don't want it to boil over to the point where it gets disrespectful.
  8. I actually feel a bit nervous for today. And I don't think it's because of the result. Whether we win or lose I don't want any of the team to go overboard with the emotions and reactions. Have a bit of fieriness and bite and needle, but don't take the piss or shout in someone's face. Can just feel it get a bit edgy as a result approaches. And I've got no idea which way that result will be...
  9. I'm glad that's over.
  10. That and the Watford one. Time is a mad thing. That kind of shit feels like it shouldn't be around the same time Like it wasn't until many years after, and when you reminisce about iconic football events or see clips online, that I realised the Bowyer/Dyer fight when they were at Newcastle was the same game that Taylor did that weird handball on the line and acted like he had been shot
  11. No spoiler alerts please for how the tie ends up.
  12. You got some great entertainment though regardless of the last few moments in the evening. So I'm not going to excuse anyone Everyone is loving the test match because of what's happening, and what's building up and the bit of fire developing. Whether England have been a bit soft isn't India's problem? So not sure why that gets brought up? As I've said before, I think it's fine for both teams to get a bit riled up and give a bit to each other. What I don't agree with is when fans start to get annoyed because it happens against their own team
  13. Pretty sure there were lots of verbals though. Again, which I don't mind but can't be double standards...
  14. Gonna be extremely difficult tomorrow. As for some of the posters above, can't moan about how things went yesterday and then love the entertainment and 'needle'. Can't have it both ways.
  15. Was never gonna be easy even though the total is below 200.
  16. This is why I'm worried. England bowlers aren't always as bad as made out.
  17. If I was Gill I'd ask for the physio after every other ball
  18. Not so sure. Ball is still doing a bit and if we lose Gill tonight or early tomorrow it still makes things interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...