Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Not for me.
  2. Ridiculously easy for Salah and Liverpool
  3. Shaheen doing this on purpose so Kohli doesn't get his ton
  4. Like most stadiums I'm embarrassed sometimes.
  5. Speaking to a Luton fan at work who said he kind of expected it. Plenty of players lack the motivation after the PL season, few injuries to key players and losing PL experience like Barkley hasn't helped. And not spent money in the right positions.
  6. Surely Watford vs Luton should be on TV?!
  7. It wasn't even close to his bat!
  8. That's one of the worst reviews I've seen from Afridi
  9. I find this post so ironic
  10. Enzo should be off
  11. Dodgy keeper! Another call for Hermansen from Chelsea fans... I took Asensio out my FPL draft teams
  12. Don't see that happen often. Keeper and striker slip at the same time.
  13. Happy to be part of a mass walk out but I've already paid for my ST and the club aren't going to stop my DD for it Mentally I'm probably in the same position as @HitchinFox
  14. That's well on Is it the same lino as the Maguire one?
  15. Is there ever a game where Mings doesn't go down clutching either of his knees?
  16. Early lead for Chelsea.
  17. Genuinely thought England had this at one point. Perhaps they did need another 20-30 runs...
  18. 4-1 Spurs.
  19. One brings two!
  20. Somehow we don't have the worst goals conceded in the league
  21. Much less. Arsenal fans will no doubt piss their pants about it. Free hit for Liverpool tomorrow...
×
×
  • Create New...