Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LCFC Shirts with certain names on

To be honest I don't think the club should refund, obviously fans will be disappoint and rightly so but how many people would want refunds for having a certain players name on there shirt? At the end of the day the club doesn't make fans have names on the back of there shirts it is a the person decsision, players leave simple, Craig when Dickov said he was staying I had his name on my shirt shame ain't it? :o

Since Dickov I have never had a players name on my shirt, I keep saying I will have my own name (Second name) on my shirt but it would cost a fair bit (10 letters) I spose I could have my nickname (Short version of my second name - 5 letters)

You have to sign a form saying that its is not the clubs fault if a player leaves now!

Well its not the clubs fault anyway, as I have said the club don't make fans have certain players name on there shirts, it is the fans descision.

Well its not the clubs fault anyway, as I have said the club don't make fans have certain players name on there shirts, it is the fans descision.

True, perhaps they could at least point out the potential problem though...

and specify that you are not going to get a refund if that happens.

That way you can make an informed decision... (if you are haven't already)

True, perhaps they could at least point out the potential problem though...

and specify that you are not going to get a refund if that happens.

That way you can make an informed decision... (if you are haven't already)

Not sure if they still do put under where the prices per letter/per number we're hung up on the wall under it was a disclaimer type thing saying the club holds no responsibility if a player leaves the club, as I said i'm not sure if its still there but i'm pretty sure there was disclaimer type thing there...

*EDIT*

Just looked on the online club shop and it says

*Please note custom printed shirts cannot be refunded or exchanged

going to have Rossi 8 on my yellow one :P

Well dont go moaning when me and Cobbo come and find you during a game in that case!

I always have one of my many :rolleyes: nicknames on the back of my shirt, the last players I had on my shirts were Lenny and Muzzy, they are bloody legends so its acceptable :P

I went with Sam to the club shop last wednesday and he got Cobbo 8 on the back of his away shirt, its looks great! If you are interested in having a player the most expensive is Weso (unsurprisingly) at a whopping £16.50 and Momo is the cheapest at £6.75 (I think)

Archived