Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LCFC Shirts with certain names on

OK, slap my wrist I havent got my new city top YET, I was waiting to get paid and all that..

Just wondering, OK the fans might have got 'connelly' on the back of a new top, and rightly gutted, are the club going too 'swap out' for any disgruntled fans?

If They want you to pay a premium for the top, then the club makes dosh from a deal surely they should make allowances for this.

** I always avoid putting names on the back of tops just for this reason.

What do you think.

OK, slap my wrist I havent got my new city top YET, I was waiting to get paid and all that..

Just wondering, OK the fans might have got 'connelly' on the back of a new top, and rightly gutted, are the club going too 'swap out' for any disgruntled fans?

If They want you to pay a premium for the top, then the club makes dosh from a deal surely they should make allowances for this.

What do you think.

Well if they've got 'connelly' on their shirt tough shit ;) , however if they've paid to have 'Connolly' then I agree some recompense should be forth coming.

Well if they've got 'connelly' on their shirt tough shit ;) , however if they've paid to have 'Connolly' then I agree some recompense should be forth coming.

You beat me to it, I was gonna say the same! :P

What do you think.

I agree with you! They should refund / exchange for free.

Or put your own name on the top!

I would never have a players name on the back of my shirt. Even my niece has decided it would never do it again because they always leave, and the child is only small.

I always have my own name !

I learnt my lesson with the boy Sturridge - thought he would play a big part so got his name on the back, He then sodded off if I remember rightly.

i thought u were an arsenal fan , we saw the arsenal shirt with king on the back when my side played u in a friendly

Last year I had names on every shirt.

Dublin on the home

Williams on the black

Tiatto on the Gold

This year I have'nt got anybody on all 3 of the shirts but I think im going to have ' Johannson' on the yellow one! Will cost me abit though ;)

Archived