Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DON

RELEGATION

What has happened to us in resent years.We have always been a yo yo team but at least it was entertaining,not so anymore.We are rubbish,cant defend,cant score.Unless you get the ball in the net you cant win.I sat get rid of levein now.I can find better players on the local parks,players that give it all,not a bunch of ponces who fall over every time the wind changes direction.Get the other teams to fear us,get some real men who put themselves about a bit,because at this rate we will be relegated

What has happened to us in resent years.We have always been a yo yo team but at least it was entertaining,not so anymore.We are rubbish,cant defend,cant score.Unless you get the ball in the net you cant win.I sat get rid of levein now.I can find better players on the local parks,players that give it all,not a bunch of ponces who fall over every time the wind changes direction.Get the other teams to fear us,get some real men who put themselves about a bit,because at this rate we will be relegated

What happened - the missus got a headache or something?

Shut up, most of what you have just said is complete crap. What a pointless 1st post.

But welcome to the forum. :D

Its true i am sorry to say,take your blinkers off and look at the other teams,and tell me if you honesly believe we have any chance of promotion

Its true i am sorry to say,take your blinkers off and look at the other teams,and tell me if you honesly believe we have any chance of promotion

Hang on, you said we will get relegated, and when did i say we will get promoted? We wont get relegated, we wont finish in the bottom half, and we are starting to make gradual progression.

Hang on, you said we will get relegated, and when did i say we will get promoted? We wont get relegated, we wont finish in the bottom half, and we are starting to make gradual progression.

Take your point PRIOR09,but i thought thats what we should be aiming for

Welcome to a LCFC discussion forum. You will like it here if you dont moan about forest as if they were Leicester ;)

Man for man, stand our squad upto any other in this league, and then see if you feel our players cant get promotion???

City are in a transformation period.

We have done atleast as good, and better against same fixtures as last season.

We have played 6 games, 5 of them against top half opposition.

Im sure CL would say we have 4 potentially key players (kisnorbo, morris, gerrbrand and hughes) injured.

Our wage bill has been slashed in half, and only now do we have some decent wedge to spend, from selling our best striker, and one of our best players.

We could only bring in players on the cheap (£75,000 for both maybury and mdv combined).

sheff wed at home next, if we dont either win or draw and play well, then you have just cause to moan somewhat.

Man for man, stand our squad upto any other in this league, and then see if you feel our players cant get promotion???

Im sure CL would say we have 4 potentially key players (kisnorbo, morris, gerrbrand and hughes) injured.

Our wage bill has been slashed in half, and only now do we have some decent wedge to spend, from selling our best striker, and one of our best players.

We could only bring in players on the cheap (£75,000 for both maybury and mdv combined).

sheff wed at home next, if we dont either win or draw and play well, then you have just cause to moan somewhat.

Thats the stuff!

Have you taken in anything that has happened to this club in the last few years for gods sake. To blame Levein is.... well to put it bluntly, f'ing stupid!!!!

Could you please tell me where you find these amazing players that will get us promoted. But remember you have no money to spend and by next summer you won't have much for wages either. Over to you.

:rolleyes:

Have you taken in anything that has happened to this club in the last few years for gods sake. To blame Levein is.... well to put it bluntly, f'ing stupid!!!!

Could you please tell me where you find these amazing players that will get us promoted. But remember you have no money to spend and by next summer you won't have much for wages either. Over to you.

:rolleyes:

And i though the comedians that just post complaints were all on the OS :unsure::blink::rolleyes:

After this many games, are these clubs we played in the top half because that's where they are likely to finish or because we've not taken all of the points from them?

Why is the Sheff Weds game so pivotal?

What happened - the missus got a headache or something?

LMAO!!!! lollol

Levein is doing a good job in the circumstances of the club and there is hope, there is always hope at Leicester City, and as a LOYAL fan i share that hope!! Good things come to those who wait! ;)

After this many games, are these clubs we played in the top half because that's where they are likely to finish or because we've not taken all of the points from them?

Why is the Sheff Weds game so pivotal?

Its pointless guessing on something that dont exist, 5 of the teams weve played ARE in the top half.

With what we have, we should beat sheff wed. If its a fair run game and we dont win, fans will have somewhat just cause to moan IMO.

It's always great to see people rant about things on paper (or on internet forums). Everybody suddenly turns into an expert and "knew it from the start".

Wow, brilliant. We are 18th. After how many games exactly?

And it's time those people who are thinking we belong to the Premiership next season would get their feet back on the ground.

Keep it real, please.

As much as I'd like us to beat the Wednesday (as convincing as possible), one can never be sure of the exact outcome. That's football. That's life.

All we as fans can do is stand behind our team and support it through the good as well as the bad times.

Over and out.

P.S.: Don't get overly pessimistic. Life goes on. Be happy. Don't worry (too much). ;)

But with what we had, we SHOULD have beaten Crewe, Luton and Hull! :ermm:

Depends how you look at it jason hullcox ;)

Were gelling as a team n squad, and luton are good. crewe at the time were a top of the table team and hull were at home who hit the post/crossbar 4 times, and we were a great save from victory there.

no mention that were trounced stoke 4-2 jason hullcox? or that we outplayed sheff utd away (who are TOP) for 80mins whilst we were gelling at early stage?

jason, i think you need to stop ya moaning, and think positively a bit perhaps.

Depends how you look at it jason hullcox ;)

Were gelling as a team n squad, and luton are good. crewe at the time were a top of the table team and hull were at home who hit the post/crossbar 4 times, and we were a great save from victory there.

no mention that were trounced stoke 4-2 jason hullcox? or that we outplayed sheff utd away (who are TOP) for 80mins whilst we were gelling at early stage?

jason, i think you need to stop ya moaning, and think positively a bit perhaps.

Lush, I think you should have gone to Specsavers me old mate. You are quoting Ultra, not me.

Yeah i did that on purpose because he responded to what i said to you in another thread, as if the same person. I do hope your not Ultra, because its a banning offence to have two names.

I'm quite happy to leave my future on the boards in the hands of Mr C and the Moderators.

You've only just joined. I've only been joined for a few weeks. This is a brilliant site. You're not going to be too popular with statements like that. I can see us doing rather well this season.

Im not worried...much, Leicester will always be a club that likes the wind its fans up by not being too brilliant all the time. I said at the start of this season I didnt think we would get promoted but that Levein needed time for the team HE has assembled to gel and work together. This is his first season with the team he wants, im quite prepared to go to games and watch some absolute shite provided that, in the end, we are getting somewhere.

I believe CL is the right man for the job, as Babylon said, we've been through more shit than many other clubs but we've come through it and I really think we are going in the right direction, even if some performances ive seen this season have almost proved otherwise.

We will be OK, no need to hit the panic button quite yet :thumbup:

on paper our squad is good enough for promotion, it was last year as well though, the problem is trying to get the players playing together.

5 of these top half sides include 2 newly promoted sides :S

no way are morris or even gerrbrand 'key' players

the other points you made, fair enough.

Must agree that Levein needs a bit of time, the club seems to be going in the right way, but results just don't seem to be happening yet. Can't really believe we are 18th best in the division so far, but it will have to have improved by Christmas or the "rebuilding" period will have no end date !!

Good to see a healthy debate on a great forum ...... just change the thread title please !!!

Archived