Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Mungongo

End of SMS service - match alerts?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was anybody else signed up to the match alerts SMS service through the club and recently received a text to say the service has come to an end?

When you are travelling abroad and have no wifi it's a really useful way to keep in touch with the match and I'll certainly miss it this season.

I've looked on the OS and can't find any info about it. Does anyone know if there are any similar services I can sign up to elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Posted

Was anybody else signed up to the match alerts SMS service through the club and recently received a text to say the service has come to an end?

When you are travelling abroad and have no wifi it's a really useful way to keep in touch with the match and I'll certainly miss it this season.

I've looked on the OS and can't find any info about it. Does anyone know if there are any similar services I can sign up to elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Son up to the premier league app I'm sure it sends you alerts !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...