Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Topic about pearson returning keeps disappearing :S

Hello, I am new to this board, but having trouble posting topics. I want to create a topic 1 week post pearsons sacking, to see if fans believe he should be re-instated however the topic keeps getting deleted. Ive pasted the topic below, I wondered if you could please help this being listed. It seems to be ok for a minute or so, have about 10 votes (of yes) and then disappear. 

This is a poll, and hopefully if we get enough yes votes, the begining of a campaign to get Nigel back at the club. We are now 7 days down the line, most people have probably had a chance to calm themselves and make a rational decision. 

So, here is the question.

If, in a hypoethetical situation, pearson tried to make peace with the owners, and vice versa, would you want him to become Leicester city manager again? Just a simple yes or no. 

For the Yes vote:

Best winning percentage in clubs history, in both spells as manager. 
In full seasons: 2 league titles, 2 play off campaigns, 1 premier league survival
Incredible signings, without breaking the bank
Never blaming his players, and creating the best team ethic in the premier league. You can now say foxes never quit, and really believe it. 
Always adapting and improving as a manager

For the no vote:

Poor media management, although, I feel some of this was a deliberate ploy last season - to take pressure of the players. 
Sometimes slow to adapt and change formation and personnel, although, he always got it right in the end. 

I imagine it's being deleted because of the thread title and the fact that there are numerous very similar threads. Surely you can see that 'Nigel Pearson returning to LCFC' or whatever it was is a bit of an irritating thread title when it's turns out it's just some hypothetical poll.

Archived