Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Which membership do i need?

Based on last season how did fans get on who had city fox memberships? is it a wasted £20 or were you able to get tickets to matches you wanted to see? Obviously not including the top 4 clubs. I know there's normally a few single tickets left but i want to go with my brother so he will get the same membership as me. 

I have a season ticket but i got my wife and son the gold membership last year so they were guaranteed tickets for all the games but my mate at work had silver and he always managed to get tickets even for the bigger games.

It all depends what you plan to do next year as well as any spare season tickets go on sale to gold members first so I was lucky enough to get my wife and son one for next season so if you want a season ticket get gold

I have a season ticket but i got my wife and son the gold membership last year so they were guaranteed tickets for all the games but my mate at work had silver and he always managed to get tickets even for the bigger games.

It all depends what you plan to do next year as well as any spare season tickets go on sale to gold members first so I was lucky enough to get my wife and son one for next season so if you want a season ticket get gold

Cheers mate, i don't live in Leicester and don't drive so not planning on a season ticket yet. But if your mate reckons he got tickets even for the big games with a silver then i think i'll go for that. Thanks for the info pal. 

My group of 3 bought Silver Memberships last season and we got to as many matches as we wanted. Sometimes (the lower cat matches ie. WBA, Burnley) we got 3 seats together but other times had to make do (even in different blocks for the Liverpool match!). I think the key to it is get organised and buy as soon as they are released to give you the best choice. 2 of us have now upgraded to season tickets :thumbup:

My group of 3 bought Silver Memberships last season and we got to as many matches as we wanted. Sometimes (the lower cat matches ie. WBA, Burnley) we got 3 seats together but other times had to make do (even in different blocks for the Liverpool match!). I think the key to it is get organised and buy as soon as they are released to give you the best choice. 2 of us have now upgraded to season tickets :thumbup:

cheers good insight. 

I'm silver this season and last, had no issues getting to the big games last season, so long as you phone up when they are released.

The only bummer is one ticket per membership... so I bought a second silver as I often take friends.

I'm not going to be able to get to many games but want to get a season ticket next year (whether we stay up or not). Is getting the basic membership going to help me out at all or will I need to get silver/gold?

Archived