the-blue-wildabeast Posted 3 August 2015 Posted 3 August 2015 Let's not forget how long it took cambiassio to sign. We are aiming for a higher class of player who have multiple options, so yes, we will lose out on many targets as currently we are not as well known as many clubs we are competing with, but as cambiassio showed, patience and persistence are required, and will eventually reap it's reward.
caeruleus Posted 4 August 2015 Posted 4 August 2015 I'm just glad we sacked that twat who was clearly bringing our reputation down T#*ts a bit harsh mate but he did have his problems with his PR skills. But yes I am glad he has gone.
Wymsey Posted 4 August 2015 Posted 4 August 2015 Story in the papers tomorrow won't help our rep Is it regarding Pearson/Thai incident?
benpicko Posted 4 August 2015 Posted 4 August 2015 Story in the papers tomorrow won't help our rep Ranieri in a racist orgy now?
Captain... Posted 5 August 2015 Posted 5 August 2015 I think our reputation went down when the owners sacked one our most successful managers in lcfc history, and never gave a real reason for it. But, I'm not gonna hold a grudge... Do you really think a foreign target is going to think twice about us sacking an unknown on the international scene and replacing him with a man with proven pedigree. I think the fact we spent half the season rooted to the bottom of the table would be a bigger factor, and losing Cambiasso. If I was looking to join a club I would look at their previous season, if we had been a steady 14th all season it would look ok, but all the headlines about the great escape and you will very quickly find out that we were winless and goalless for large periods of the season. That would make me wonder about the quality of the players and with our one truly high profile player leaving I would think twice.
Wymsey Posted 5 August 2015 Posted 5 August 2015 Story in the papers tomorrow won't help our rep Today is tomorrow. What's the story then?
Captain... Posted 5 August 2015 Posted 5 August 2015 Today is tomorrow. What's the story then? Must be this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/transport/11783925/Sorry-Back-to-the-Future-fans-Lexus-real-life-hoverboard-is-almost-unrideable.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.