Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Swansea Away

First time to the Liberty.

Can anyone advise on parking? All the away ground sites seem to suggest Park and Ride but I'd rather avoid...

Any help appreciated.

Read the same on football ground guide. Meant to be on coach but considering driving. But reviews look bad

Read the same on football ground guide. Meant to be on coach but considering driving. But reviews look bad

Parking at the Liberty is appalling. There's a huge retail park next door but they really clamp down on match days so I'd avoid if I were you. Park and ride is the best bet for drivers, my father in law is swans season ticket holder, he arrives at 12.30pm to park, and knows where to go. If he gets there after 1pm he's got no chance!

Same here, first time visiting Swansea.

Football Ground Guide mentions a CAMRA-reviewed one called the "No Sign Bar" which I might check out.

No signs alright, it's on wind street though which is near the centre of town, so it's not that near the stadium.

Not sure where the away fans go to drink to be honest. Right next to the stadium is a chain pub, marstons or similar, so I'd image that's the easiest place to go.

No signs alright, it's on wind street though which is near the centre of town, so it's not that near the stadium.

Not sure where the away fans go to drink to be honest. Right next to the stadium is a chain pub, marstons or similar, so I'd image that's the easiest place to go.

Been told about no sign bar. But reckons it's half hour walk from ground.

Think we are going into the station Inn, on hamilton street, got BT sport for the early game and seems ok for away fans according to those flag stealers from south london.

Station Inn sounds like a winner to me then; I'll head there when I get off the train in an hour or so.

Archived