Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Swansea Away

I've booked foxes travel for this online, and it just sent me a receipt, do i just print it off and take it on the morning?

No you don't, they'll post a travel ticket to you, why I'm not sure as you don't need it, just rock up to the coach that your account said and what's on the ticket you get send. Steward will tick your name off.

Throw a bag on an empty seat, clear off for breakfast, coffee, then return for the journey!

If you turn up 5 minutes before they go you'll end up sitting where they put you, so get there early.

No you don't, they'll post a travel ticket to you, why I'm not sure as you don't need it, just rock up to the coach that your account said and what's on the ticket you get send. Steward will tick your name off.

Throw a bag on an empty seat, clear off for breakfast, coffee, then return for the journey!

If you turn up 5 minutes before they go you'll end up sitting where they put you, so get there early.

Thanks for your help, was a little confused because it didn't say anything about delivery.

pm'd

said sold out yesterday but there are 4 tickets left today! i got 3 references if they want them? 

They will just be returns. they load them back onto the system, high tec that for lcfc

edit that, they show a 2nd block having tickets but when you look there are none, nearly lcfc, nearly.

1 there again Rob quick quick

Am i being an idiot as i can't see anything? I'd need a code anyway as they still aren't 'general sale'

Edit i guess thats why i can't see it as i'd need to be logged in! Can anyone help a guy out?

Am i being an idiot as i can't see anything? I'd need a code anyway as they still aren't 'general sale'

Edit i guess thats why i can't see it as i'd need to be logged in! Can anyone help a guy out?

I've just bought it. PM me to arrange purchase. 

Archived