Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Swansea Away

8 refs available for Swansea

lol

This made me look at my account.

I have 20 refs, however I won't be handing any out.

All these people who want to earn some points, here's a chance. It must be down to about 102 now as my daughters is showing as being able to buy at 103.

lol

This made me look at my account.

I have 20 refs, however I won't be handing any out.

All these people who want to earn some points, here's a chance. It must be down to about 102 now as my daughters is showing as being able to buy at 103.

jesus christ 20?! 

This might even not sell out. Doesn't seem to be selling well.

Probably the least appealing away of the 19 really.

selling just fine. large chunk of the tickets are gone and its over 3 weeks away.

This might even not sell out. Doesn't seem to be selling well.

Probably the least appealing away of the 19 really.

Only new ground I can do this season, so that's the only reason I'm going if I'm honest.

jesus christ 20?! 

21 today!!! Most of them are at the lower end, between 101 and 107 but it makes life a lot easier when trying to get tickets together to have them all linked to one account, plus it means they actually all come to 1 address when posting.

selling just fine. large chunk of the tickets are gone and its over 3 weeks away.

Yep, most the back blocks are gone now, 1st 2 front blocks now online. and looking at those a few must have already gone to people ion the away scheme or something as both blocks have over half the tickets already gone.

I take it this hasn't sold out yet?

1 return, in higher block.

17 on row F in lower block

and about 45 in corner section.

so to be fair not far off.

Having to give in and use the coach for a tenner, 1st time in 6 years. But can't afford the train.

Having to give in and use the coach for a tenner, 1st time in 6 years. But can't afford the train.

IIRC from last season, the train costs a fortune for this and probably a nightmare for connections too.

Coach isn't much better though, saying that I'll be on it but you get to Cardiff and think you're nearly there and it then takes an age to go around the coast line to Swansea, about 50 miles more I think.

Fair play to the Jacks who travel away as all their games are a long journey from there.

IIRC from last season, the train costs a fortune for this and probably a nightmare for connections too.

Coach isn't much better though, saying that I'll be on it but you get to Cardiff and think you're nearly there and it then takes an age to go around the coast line to Swansea, about 50 miles more I think.

Fair play to the Jacks who travel away as all their games are a long journey from there.

Couldn't do Leicester to new St. Cheltenham to somewhere in Wales. On to Swansea. But was 70 quid return.

Using ausden 1st time I have since play off semi in Cardiff.

1st time as they are independent as well.

For a tenner. That will have to do.

Haven't used Horse and Cart since Huddersfield away when we were already promoted.

What I didn't like was all the laminate 'reserved seats' boards that the stewards put on the seats for the regulars.

Don't know if they still do that but I gave up with them after it seemed most of the seats were reserved from the off.

Other than that, the fact they don't stop enroute is a plus sometimes.

Archived