Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eddylcfc

Your Favourite European/Other League?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which overseas league(s) other than The prem do you follow?

• Bundesliga
    • La Liga
    • Serie A
    • Ligue 1
    • Belgian League
    • Brazilian League
    • MLS
    • Other

MLS: THIS STUFF KICKS

I've heard that transportation engineers and planners visit Minneapolis/St Paul in order to learn how not to design a road network. I wonder if marketing people do the same thing with MLS?

I don't really watch league football that much, only really stick to the Leicester games and the fixtures that involve two big teams. That goes for the Premier League too.

^this.

Years ago, I watched so much football. If the fixtures lined up just right I could spend whole Sundays watching live football from morning to night. Nowadays, it'd take a couple of weeks planning just to watch more than two games in a weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard that transportation engineers and planners visit Minneapolis/St Paul in order to learn how not to design a road network. I wonder if marketing people do the same thing with MLS?

Comedy writers also visit FoxesTalk to see what happens when people fail to see irony.

Archived