Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Liverpool (H) 2/2/16 7:45pm KO

I've been in today and 1 guy got told sell out no tickets without the guy even looking on the system, I asked after as I was upgrading my kids tickets, and to be fair to the guy serving me, he did log in and check, but he couldn't find anything not even hospitality.

I've been in today and 1 guy got told sell out no tickets without the guy even looking on the system, I asked after as I was upgrading my kids tickets, and to be fair to the guy serving me, he did log in and check, but he couldn't find anything not even hospitality.

So those tickets with a ruby afterwards have all gone as well, good work there then,

Did you not might think he might of looked for the customer before? lol but I know what you mean one lad on 1 till said the was around 8 single tickets in the family stand for Man U, but when when I went up to another till and asked about man u tickets, he told me they had completely sold out, without looking. Whether it was because I was white who knows lol

Did you not might think he might of looked for the customer before? lol but I know what you mean one lad on 1 till said the was around 8 single tickets in the family stand for Man U, but when when I went up to another till and asked about man u tickets, he told me they had completely sold out, without looking. Whether it was because I was white who knows lol

No. I watched one lad just tell the customer it was a complete sell out the guy looked a bit lost and walked off.

I went to a different till and to be fair the guy showed me the screen and not one green seat.

Plenty of people in there upgrading kids seats to adults. Can see why the club changed the system. As 50 quid for a season ticket is a bargain.

Archived