Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Liverpool (H) 2/2/16 7:45pm KO

seems that the sales team think a lot of our games are going to be moved for the TV now. See below:

Leicester City vs Liverpool | 02.02.16 - 19:45 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category A Fixture

*  *  PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FIXTURE DATE & TIME MAY BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE  *  * 

*  *  MATCH TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE  *  * 

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £30 to £50 Seniors (Over 65s) £29 to £44 Under 22s £29 to £44 Under 18s £24 to £34 Under 12s £7 to £15 Under 10s £5 to £12

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Wednesday 2 December Gold* & Family Fox Members** Wednesday 9 December Silver Fox Members Tuesday 15 December City Fox Members Monday 11 January Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

We won't know until week commencing 11th January for certain when this is - the FA cup fourth round is the weekend before this so a Sunday game for either side would see this moved to Wednesday.

Exactly, it's got nothing to do with sales team thinking a lot of our games will be moved.

We won't know until week commencing 11th January for certain when this is - the FA cup fourth round is the weekend before this so a Sunday game for either side would see this moved to Wednesday.

No, the FA Cup works itself around the PL, not the other way around. They're not sure of the dates because Sky/BT haven't chosen the games for this round yet.

We're waiting until the third round draw before fixtures in February are picked, once that's done the games will be scheduled as such. If we did stay on the Tuesday then any FA Cup game picked live in the fourth round would have to be on the Friday or Saturday. Only if we're a Wednesday would they let a Sunday game involving either of us happen.

Premier League takes precedence in all TV affairs.

No, the FA Cup works itself around the PL, not the other way around. They're not sure of the dates because Sky/BT haven't chosen the games for this round yet.

We're waiting until the third round draw before fixtures in February are picked, once that's done the games will be scheduled as such. If we did stay on the Tuesday then any FA Cup game picked live in the fourth round would have to be on the Friday or Saturday. Only if we're a Wednesday would they let a Sunday game involving either of us happen.

Premier League takes precedence in all TV affairs.

OK but if this game is not picked for premier league TV coverage you're saying that neither Leicester or Liverpool could be picked for the Sunday FA cup slot in the fourth round?

If I remember correctly I think all those midweek games are scheduled for Tuesday with the exception of one or two. I can't see them not picking a premier league team on the Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Heading over from NYC-- will be my first game. Any leads on an extra ticket would be much appreciated!

As I'm having a shit start to the year and looking for some better karma and still on my Christmas sprit (well lager). Pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived