Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterweb

Levein and de Vries after Sheff Wed

good work BBC Leicester. lol

City 2-0 Wednesday

Mark de Vries scores twice in three minutes to give Leicester City a 2-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday at Walkers Stadium.

And just to the right of that

Craig Levein talks to Jon Barber after the game

Mark de Vries on his two goals against Wednesday

Jon Barber on the 2-2 draw against Sheffield Wed

:clap2: Forget EASY EASY EASY

We have a new chant; :clap2: VRIESY :clap2: VRIESY :clap2: VRIESY! :clap2:

;):thumbup:

He'll love that. And I liked his attitude in the recent interview. Not bothered about his own goals (it was just my turn) but emphasised it was the team that was important.

As an ex-striker I don't believe the first bit for one minute but I take the point he was making with the second. Sounds like a solid bloke to have around the place and I'm glad it seems to be happening for him a bit more.

With an ever-stronger midfield he should get better service this year and I'm also confident he and Hammond will cog in okay together.

He'll love that. And I liked his attitude in the recent interview. Not bothered about his own goals (it was just my turn) but emphasised it was the team that was important.

As an ex-striker I don't believe the first bit for one minute but I take the point he was making with the second. Sounds like a solid bloke to have around the place and I'm glad it seems to be happening for him a bit more.

With an ever-stronger midfield he should get better service this year and I'm also confident he and Hammond will cog in okay together.

Yeah, I saw him today and he was just like that... pretty down-to-earth and as cheerful and polite as ever.

When asked if he (had) wanted to score a hat-trick, he brushed the question aside indicating he was happy with the team's performance. You have to be happy for the guy. :)

Archived