Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Cardiff Match Thread

wtf is Levein playing at? 4 central midfielders ffs? It sounds as though he's gone there wanting a point, which is pathetic considering Cardiff have 5 points from 6 games. I cant understand why you'd relinquish the threat from wide areas considering we don't have the creativity to play effectively through the middle.

Oh and trust us to let that donkey Ricketts net.

too right we should be going all fecking out for 3 pionts :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We're gonna get a right pasting at Wolves on saturday!

:ph34r:

We're getting a pasting tonight :mad:

I am beginning to dislike Levein's insistence on countering the oppositions strengths by playing players to nullify their threat. You don't see teams like Man Yoo or Arsenal playing different players when they play away from home. We should concentrate on beating them with our style of play and our football, not theirs.

Williams off, thank fook. :rolleyes:

We're getting a pasting tonight :mad:

I am beginning to dislike Levein's insistence on countering the oppositions strengths by playing players to nullify their threat. You don't see teams like Man Yoo or Arsenal playing different players when they play away from home. We should concentrate on beating them with our style of play and our football, not theirs.

Williams off, thank fook. :rolleyes:

Maybe a difference in quality in the playing staff between our team and theres.

:rolleyes:;)

Maybe a difference in quality in the playing staff between our team and theres.

:rolleyes:;)

Fair enough, but Cardiff aren't world beaters Mr Levein. They are lower than us in the league, so we should stick to our gameplan and keep the players in the team who won last time out.

This is Cardiff ffs, why should we be scared of them?!?!

Archived