Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Cardiff Match Thread

Don't blame De Vries, he missed one chance. What about the previous 85 mins when the whole team was shite? It's a team game, and our team was worse than theirs. Simple. A goal by De Vries would have been unjust by the sound of things anyway. We deserved to lose.

I'm just pointing out how typical it is.

Don't blame De Vries, he missed one chance. What about the previous 85 mins when the whole team was shite? It's a team game, and our team was worse than theirs. Simple. A goal by De Vries would have been unjust by the sound of things anyway. We deserved to lose.

I wasn't blaming him, I was just p*ssed off that he'd missed.

It's all good and well CL saying he's building a team for the future, but when you're as tactically naive as that tonight, then that becomes irrelevant.

Another season of sub par performances and lower mid table finish is absolutely nailed on. Although there will be the odd impressive victory to relight hope that progress is being made.

Oh and Gareth Williams should be dropped sharpish.

Comedian, Thicky lost the plot a long time ago.

We forced Micky out when we were just off the playoffs. Levein has been in charge for a year and we're in the lower reaches of the table playing for a 0-0 draw at Cardiff with a team of SPL rejects.

It's all good and well CL saying he's building a team for the future, but when you're as tactically naive as that tonight, then that becomes irrelevant.

Another season of sub par performances and lower mid table finish is absolutely nailed on. Although there will be the odd impressive victory to relight hope that progress is being made.

Oh and Gareth Williams should be dropped sharpish.

Judging on tonights performance, I'd have to say that you are correct :(

Although hopefully Levein will begin to right his and the teams, wrongs.

We forced Micky out when we were just off the playoffs. Levein has been in charge for a year and we're in the lower reaches of the table playing for a 0-0 draw at Cardiff with a team of SPL rejects.

We were just outside the playoffs? ;) It was his own fault for saying anything less than top 2 was a disappointment.

We would never make the playoffs under Thicky, don't forget we lost 1-0 to Brighton and Watford at home. Drew 0-0 with Burnley without creating a single chance, is that promotion form??? Get real mate Adams was taking us nowhere except down. With Thicky we played with a bunch of OAP rejcts.

We were just outside the playoffs? ;) It was his own fault for saying anything less than top 2 was a disappointment.

We had only played a handfull of games, things were begining to improve. Compared to the shit we see now the Bassett/Wilko partnership was fantastic football - that was Mickys team.

We had only played a handfull of games, things were begining to improve. Compared to the shit we see now the Bassett/Wilko partnership was fantastic football - that was Mickys team.

The HOOF has returned ever since Dublin returned. FACT. A horrible Micky signing, before he returned we was playing some great football.. i take it Dion is your favourite City player?

Keep the two donkey's and we're going nowhere.

You say that like their world beaters! Ok, youve made 2 reasonable signings, all is forgiven CL.

And who would Mickey Adams have signed? Probably kept on Makin, and got Junior Lewis on a free. :rolleyes: Hughes is prem class when he is on his game, which is why he was linked with a move to Sunderland. The only thing wrong with the side atm is that we are not creating enough, and not scoring enough, and if it continues like this, then yes, Levein will probably fail in his ambition to take Leicester into the premiership.

The HOOF has returned ever since Dublin returned. FACT. A horrible Micky signing, before he returned we was playing some great football.. i take it Dion is your favourite City player?

Keep the two donkey's and we're going nowhere.

HOOF works, just not with the likes of Elvis and De Vries up front.

Rab is actually my favourite.

Don't worry about these nobs calling for leveins head, if we win on saturday the twats will think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Fair enough he's made a few selective mistakes tonite but the players had no urgency about them tonite. Anyway Jonesy made me laugh by saying "we need a fresh of breath air" i think we need some of that on the pitch aswell matt what ever it may be.

Archived