Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hume

West Ham (H) 17/04/16 1:30pm KO

Competition on David Lloyd Narborough Facebook

1 LCFC vs West Ham ticket for Sunday's game up for grabs! Simply Like, Share and leave the following Comment 'LCFC@DLL'. Competition entry will end at 5pm Friday and we will draw a winner shortly afterwards. The winner must be able to come down to the club to collect their ticket and have a picture taken before 7pm on the same day. Good luck!

Anyone unable to make it with two tickets to spare? Please PM me, can pay instantly via paypal or cash and collect today, tomorrow, saturday or sunday morning if living within reasonable (not a hundred miles away) distance from around Groby/Glenfield/Anstey area.

Well I've rang up once in the morning and once in the afternoon for tickets in the past couple of days, had to put a different voice on to hide the embarrassment so i just rang up in a posh voice. lol   Rang up on the Friday before the Southampton game and managed to get a couple of tickets after the match was sold out so it was worth the effort. Think I'll leave it now tho. lol

Well I've rang up once in the morning and once in the afternoon for tickets in the past couple of days, had to put a different voice on to hide the embarrassment so i just rang up in a posh voice. Rang up on the Friday before the Southampton game and managed to get a couple of tickets after the match was sold out so it was worth the effort. Think I'll leave it now tho. lol

I've been doing the same thing today - judging by the tone of voice of the people at the sales office I've spoken to, lots of people have probably got the same idea. I'm still clinging on to the fact they're saying none "at the moment" though, so I'll keep trying tomorrow. You never know.

Archived